Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guess the Poem

I wrote this poem, and when you finish reading it I would like to know what your thoughts are.

The searing hot pain,
The black and never ending pit.
You want to scream.
And destroy.
And inflict paint to others.
You hurt too.
It grabs your heart and wont let go.
Hurting.
Reminding you - making you hate.
But who is there to listen?
Who is there to care?
It makes you lose your mind, that
Black, soul engulfing mist.
How to control it? How do you not go
Insane? How do you not to hurt?
You wonder.
But the feeling is still there - just as
Hot and powerful.
For now - a little under control
Waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, this kind of reminds me of the story I just wrote for Ink Notes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just read it and I agree. I wrote this yesterday when I was upset. To me I can feel the anger. But I don't know what other people think. When I asked Vince (my fiance) all he said was "it's good". *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete